Dimitri van Hilst is Lead Auditor ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 at various international registrars. At Allanta, his main contributing competences are training and consultancy in the following domains:
- New concepts for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 version 2015
- ISO TS 16949 to IATF 16949 transition
- Core automotive tools such as SPC, FMEA, PPAP, etc.
- Auditing techniques and Auditor skills
- Best practices and benchmarking for management systems
- Business Process mapping
- Company Policy to Key Performance Indicator
- Project Management
During 12 years, Dimitri van Hilst was a group Quality Manager at Syncreon Automotive, a logistics service provider in the automotive industry. Subsequently he gained 8 years of Lead Auditor and Technical Manager experience at Vinçotte Belgium. In this role he audited a wide variety of organizations for instance in the automotive, glazing and logistics sectors.